When you turn off Remote Monitoring, you stop remote monitoring of the computers that are connected to your network.
You can turn off Remote Monitoring for the following:
- All of the computers that you remotely monitor
- An individual computer that you remotely monitor
You can turn off Remote Monitoring only after you complete the Remote Monitoring Setup process.
- In the Norton Internet Security main window, in the Network pane, click Network Security Map.
- In the Network Security Map window, in the Network Map, click the computer for which you want to disable Remote Monitoring.
- In the device details area, next to Remote Monitoring, click Turn Off.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.